Sunday 1 July 2012

In the beginning

My motto for life is simple and straightforward: seek adventure.  I attempt to apply it to all aspects of my life, both personal and professional.  My success rate varies, but it is in this spirit of adventure that I am creating this blog. 
Sailing the Mediterranean off the coast of Portugal



The blogs I follow are interesting, intelligent, creative and inspiring.  (I call them "The Fab Five," but more on this later).  They help me reflect on small, often overlooked joys;
Mt. San Jancinto State Park, California

 

the beauty in our environment, both the everyday and those special times we venture farther afield;

Dry stone wall, Palm Springs, California


and my passions for art, design, food, photography and fashion.

YSL house, Palm Springs, California
Masion 140, Beverly Hills, California


The hope for my blog is humble -- to weave together some of the strands of my life.

That's my story. What is yours?

 


All photos by D. Sleziak

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Can't wait for more!

-David Glaser